Yesterday, today and tomorrow
Deeply rooted in history and resolutely turned towards the future, ELECTRO CALORIQUE relies on an ambitious corporate policy that allows it to constantly re-invent itself and endure.
- 1919 Set up of ELECTRO CALORIQUE, design and manufacture of irons, radiators, plate warmers
- 1927 Gold Medal in Nice’s “3rd Exhibition Fair”
- 1959 Business dedicated to the hospital sector – Design of the first heated trolley with energy storage, known as a “heated Cart”.
- 1970 First version of the “Monobloc trolley” designed to control cook & serve and cook & chill modes
- 1993 Set up of ELECTRO CALORIQUE GmbH in Herne – Germany
- 1995 1st installation of the cook & chill solution in Hong Kong
- 1996 Design of the trolley with cold production using glycol water. This technology makes it the first eco-responsible trolley thanks to re-use ad infinitum of glycol. 1st reference in Canada
- 1997 Installation of a second production site in Chateldon (Auvergne)
- 2000 Inauguration of a new factory in Pusignan (Rhône) Development on site of cutting edge technologies such as electronics and thermal regulation
- 2002 Penetration of the Australian market
- 2005 ELECTRO CALORIQUE consolidates its leadership in Sweden
- 2006 1st installation in Dubai
- 2007 Design of the first self-disinfecting trolley – Innovation award in France and Germany
- 2008 1st installation of the cook & serve solution in Hong Kong
- 2010 1st reference in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- 2012 Winning over the Chilean market
- 2013 More than 70 trolley references that can be customised to our customers’ needs and constraints
- 2015 Creation of the first ecological self-refrigerating shuttle.